Monday, July 18, 2011

WOULD YOU DO PLAY THIS??? AND HOW IS MY DRAWING?

Hi, my name is Ali and I am 17. I LOVE to draw and I draw often instead of taking pictures. I also LOVE playing tug a war with my two little sisters and my friends! Often I am the "middle man" and I LOVE IT!!! It feels so great to get a good stretching every now and then! LOL!!! I have a few questions, ANSWER ALL OF THEM PLEASE!!!! OR DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING AT ALL!!!!! What do you think of my drawings are they good? What do you think of our tug a war game??? Would you play it why or why not??? If you have played it give me a description of how you played it and maybe an email address so we can chat about playing tug a war it is like my hobby and I love it!!!! HERE IS THE LINK CHECK OUT THE OTHER PICS IN MY PHOTO STREAM!!!! If you are a member on flicker please leave a comment. http://www.flickr.com/photos/58757905@N07/5392609797/in/photostream/ you should be able to just click on it but if not do the following (copy and paste this were you would type in a web address.) Please when you answer do not be rude or disrespectful!!! Thanks so much Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment