Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CUTE PICTURE WITH FRIENDS OR NOT?

Hi, my name is Ali and I am 17. I have 2 best friends and I want to take a picture with them and I have an idea i think is good for the situation. I am both of their best friends so obviously they have to share me, my 2 best friends are not really good friends with each other, I mean they get along but i know deep down they don't care for each other mainly because they both want me for just themselves!!! I LOVE both of them and would be SO torn if I ever had to choose one over the other. So I want to take a picture of the 3 of us that shows a little tension between my friends but LOTS OF LOVE FOR ME! So this is what i came up with, if i have both of them grab my hands and then i stretch out my arms and have them pose like they are pulling my arms in opposite directions. It would look like they are playing tug a war over me using my arms as the tug a war rope and also it would look like my best friends are fighting over me! That is what i want to convey love for me but hate for each other because that is the situation i am in!!!!! So would it make a cute picture and would use the same technique if you were in my shoes??? Or what would you do instead???? Thanks Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment