Monday, July 18, 2011

What does it mean when your necklace breaks on its own?

My family and I were driving home from the theaters. It was about 10pm so I put on my headphones and took a little nap. When I woke up, my mom was parking the car in front of the house so I turned off the music from my ipod and took off the headphones. As I moved towards the next seat to open the door, I noticed little colored beads on my seat. At first I had no idea what they were or where they came from, But after a few secs I realized the beads were from my necklace that I was wearing. So I placed my hand on my necklace and that's when the rest of the beads fell off. I gathered just the few I could get, got off the car and went inside the house. I do not know why or how the necklace could have broken on its on suddenly. For sure, I did not tug on it and it was a pretty good quality necklace given to me by my friend on my birthday. I'm not superstitious, but strange things have been happening since then. For starters, my mom's husband was taken to jail last night and a while ago as I was talking to one of my friends (the one who gave me the necklace I have mentioned), she abruptly cut short the conversation. The last thing I heard was "Ah" but like a scream. I have tried calling her multiple times but she hasn't answered. I'm hoping that she's ok, that her phone just died and not that she got abducted or something, but all I can do is wait now.So I was wondering if anyone has any idea what a broken necklace can mean. Can it possibly been a hint that all these horrible things were going to happen or am I just being paranoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment