Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What paranormal situations have you experienced?

i lived at my mamaw's house for six months before my fifth grade year of school. i felt a man's hand reach up on the side of the bed while crawling into bed with my mom. my dad saw a black shape at the door during night with the lights out and it just stood there and eventually disappeared. he also felt a cat walking across the bed, but when he reached up, there was no cat there. my uncles always saw a girl playing with toys in the corner, but when they looked back at her, she was gone. my mamaw also saw the man's figure in her doorway. i went on a college visit to benedictine college in atchison, kansas. my host girl i stayed with informed me of a girl who once had a kid, but since it's a churchy college, she hid it in a drawer and let it die ( i know thats awful.) but apparently that kids spirit haunts a certain dorm hall by leaving drawers open. like you'll close a drawer, go to the bathroom and walk back into your room and a drawer will be open. also behind the abbey was really scary because there was supposedly three gravestones but no one knew why. anyways, that's what i have experienced and i'd LOVE to hear your experiences too!

No comments:

Post a Comment