Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just lost baby, should i take new job?

i have currently been working at home at my job only part time. i have full benefits and all the perks. i just had a baby who passed shortly after and now being with my family is very important to me. my partner works at home also so we see each other most of the time. we get along wonderfully as well as the fact we have a nanny that watches them at the house. at my current job, ive just been offered a fulltime position but they cannot garauntee that i will be able to work at home or not. i live 1 hr away from the site. from what they have told me, before training, i will need to turn in my at home computer and everything. i will be making good money, its 8-5 and only one saturday a month. so far we have been dependent on my partner to bring in the money but i know this money will help us lot, especially since we have hired a surrogate an dcould possibly be having twins in this next year. however we are not in dire need- but we dont know the future. my main issue is not being able to spend time with my family the way that i have been. i know lots of people would love to have a job but again this is the same company that i have been working for for 4 years. my family is very important especially with what just happened, i want to treasure all of my time with them but do u think the extra money will be worth it in the long run? i am also in school right now. just wanna know wjhat u guys think. its a real tug of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment